Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ooh la la creations challenge 'REMEMBER WHEN '

The challenge this week over at http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/ blog is REMEMBER WHEN
I found these pictures the other day of my mum and dad and I have decided to make a scrapbook / family tree this is the first page
I have been speaking to my dad a lot recently and finding out all about his life and jobs and never knew what an interesting and funny person he was in his younger days, I am enjoying this very much
This also fits in with the challenge over at
http://sbs18challenges.blogspot.com/
Challenge #6- Lilac

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it's gorgeous! thanks for joining in the sbs18 challenge hope to see u again soon x

Annie said...

OH Wendy that is such a beautiful page.

I really must do some scrapbooking - everytime I see yours or Max's stuff I get inspired.

Ann xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous layout realy beautiful colours ,Dawnx

Erum Tasneem said...

oh so nice! great job!

tiggertastic said...

This is so pretty, i love the colours and the use of the photos

Sarahx