Monday, November 3, 2008

CUPCAKE CRAFT CHALLENGE


This week its something a little different, a picture to use as inspiration. You can interperate the inspirational picture in any way you wish as it is there just for inspiration. Maybe you just want to use the colours or maybe the design or something totally off the wall it's your choice.

I cut a strip of card and coloured it with water pencils so I could blend it all together, I then hand drew some twigs with berries with sakura pens, added my topper which I mat and layered and then added flowers in the same pastel colours .


Backing Paper and Topper from Dreams of Tranquility Cd by Ooh la la Creations based on the beautiful artwork of Jonathon Earl Bowser


This is the inspirational picture
Click on the title to be taken to Cupcake challenge

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

what a lovely soft coloured card, i really like the effect you have created it, and the flowers just add a lovely texture.

thank you for your very kind comment on my blog

sarah x

Lauren said...

Such a gorgeous card Wendi, lovely interpretation of the picture. Thanks so much for joining in this week, xx

Jilly said...

Beautiful card Wendi. Glad you liked my inspirational picture