Monday, August 24, 2009

Xmas


I cant believe we are nearly into September, the weather here has been glorious for the last 5 weeks, sometimes I have to admit a bit too hot, so it seemed strange sitting here today making a Xmas card in the blazing heat, but here it is and its my 1st one this year, and its for the challenges over at
Ooh La La -Black & White Sparkly Xmas
Dutch Dare - Xmas in August
Simon Says - Xmas in August
I have to say I was quite pleased with the finished card, and if you look closely you will see that the trees have sparkle on them

2 comments:

Karin said...

Beautifull card Wendi.
Love the colours and gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a beautiful card! I really like the way the flower finishes the look. Great classic scene.

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph