Saturday, March 9, 2013

Perfect day so far

What a fabulous day I am having and they say it always comes in three's

It started early this morning, my daughter and I are arranging an Anglo/French Exposition/Market
here in France which we shall be holding every 2nd & 4th Saturday in the month starting in April
We have lots of interest from both French & English and it sounds an exciting venture
We have lots of different stalls ranging from Cards, Craft, Breads made in a traditional French bread oven, Preserves, Jewellery, Neals yard, Wood & Leather gifts, Scarf Sensations &Patchwork to name but a few. 

Then as I arrived home a beautiful vase of Tulips were delivered from my Son who lives in the UK for Mother's Day, which was the best surprise ever.

 
Saturday
 

 
 


 Wishing all Mums a wonderful day tomorrow

 
Monday
 


No comments: